If speed is required and there is no time for refilling cylinders we can trade your cylinders for refurbished cylinders. The refurbished cylinders have a valid pressure test and are filled with medical Oxygen.
How we work:
- Send a request containing the following information:
- Amount of cylinders
- Cylinder sizes
- Cylinder pressure
- Valve type
- Seafarma will reply with an offer.
- After approval you can place an order with a specification on when the cylinders need to be traded.
- Seafarma will make arrangements and email the packing list and further details.
- The cylinders can be traded at our warehouse in Woerden.
- We can only trade cylinders which are 200 bar.
- We can only trade cylinders of 40L, 10L, 5L and 2L.
- We will not trade cylinders which are in poor condition.
- A surcharge will apply if the cylinders need to be emptied.
Frequently askes questions?
The lead time for filling cylinders with medical Oxygen is approximately 1.5L/pm.
The date of the hydrostatic pressure test should be engraved in the shoulder of the cylinder. If you cannot find any engravement on the cylinder, the cylinder needs to be hydrostatic pressure tested before it can be filled. If you do not understand the engravement on your cylinder, you can send a picture to our staff.
It takes one day to hydrostatic pressure test cylinders. Cylinders of 40L and larger can only be hydrostatic pressure tested on Tuesday.
Cylinders have to be hydrostatic pressure tested every 5 years.
We can refurbish cylinders. See our page regarding refurbishing cylinders.
If you are uncertain whether your cylinders are in sufficient condition for refilling, you can send pictures to our staff for evaluation.
Medical Oxygen has a limited shelf life of 3 years and therefore should be refilled before it expires.
The composition of our medical Oxygen is 100% v/v inhalation gas.